If you want brighter skin, it is very important to take care of the different aspects of skin care. Since there are several things to cover, we have divided the article into several subsections for your convenience. Feel free to go to the section that is relevant to you.
6 Basic Beauty Tips For Face
i) Beauty tips based on your skin color
ii) Beauty tips for daily skin care routine
iii) Beauty tips for Face Whitening
iv) Beauty tips for common facial problems
v) Seasonal beauty tips for face whitening
vi) Homemade Face Masks
i) Beauty Tips Based On Your Skin Tone:
Different skin types have different needs and have different problems. It is important to identify your skin tone and take appropriate action.
1. Beauty Tips For Oily Skin:
This is the most difficult skin type to have. The problems are innumerable, but when properly maintained, this skin type can have a certain glow and charm that is breathtaking.
The most common problems are coarse skin with enlarged visible pores and a dull appearance due to the overproduction of oil in the skin. This in turn gives a glossy and greasy shine. Frequent acne and blemishes, blackheads, white heads and dark spots are also some of the most common problems of oily skin.
- Maintain a healthy diet with plenty of raw fruits and vegetables; avoid greasy and junk food.
- Always keep your face clean. This helps keep away excessive oiliness and acne.
2. Beauty Tips For Dry Skin:
If you think oily skin is painful, let us tell you that dry skin isn’t a walk in the park either. Dry skin gets very uncomfortable, especially in winter and in extreme cold temperatures. This results in intense pain and unsightly appearance when not properly cared for.
Dry skin usually appears to be fine-textured with dullness, but upon closer inspection, some flaky or granulated areas may appear, especially around the corners of the mouth, eyes and forehead. If neglected, it will form wrinkles and become more brittle with age.
- Do not use hot water while showering.
- Never leave the shower without using a moisturizer.
- Pat dry your skin after showering and always use a soft towel.
3. Beauty Tips For Combination Skin:
With this we get both the good and the bad qualities of an oily and dry skin type! Combination skin usually has a mix of both oily features with large pores, constant shine and pimples, especially in the T-zone – the forehead, nose, chin and dry skin features such as itching, flaking, cheek redness.
You will have to face the problems of both skin types depending on the climatic conditions and also which skin type is more dominant.
- If you have oily skin, your hormones have a big impact on whether or not you end up with combination skin. Here are some very basic things you can do to make your skin look and feel better.
- Keep your face clean at all times to prevent oily areas from getting any kind of infection.
- Find the perfect moisturizer for you. These can never be the same for people with this skin type as there will always be variations in the degree of oiliness and dryness. And once you find it, don’t change!
- Use the right amount of moisturizer depending on your skin’s response to climatic conditions. Too much moisturizing will cause oily zone problems and less of it will cause dry zone problems.
ii) Beauty Tips For Daily Skin Care Routine:
No matter what your skin type, making sure your skin is clean is extremely important to stay healthy and clear. This is where your skincare routine comes into play. Cleaning the skin of the dirt and grime of everyday life, removing the dead skin cells and making sure you don’t leave the pores open for more dirt to build up is essential. This procedure we all know includes cleansing, exfoliating/exfoliating, toning and moisturizing.
Here are some of the beauty tips and natural beauty products that can be used alone or in combination for their different skin care properties.
4. Tips For Cleaning:
Our skin is exposed to varied amounts of dust, smoke and heavy pollution resulting in dryness, dullness and more, which is basically lifeless skin. Cleansing ensures that the glow of the skin is preserved. Only if the cleansing is done properly will your skin readily accept different products, such as moisturizers and face masks.
5. Beauty Tips For Exfoliating:
Just regular cleansing and moisturizing will not work magic on the skin unless you remove and remove the dead skin cells from time to time. Exfoliating should be practiced regularly to completely remove the older dead skin, leaving you with a skin that is very supple and fresh. Scrubbing once a week is a must. If your skin type requires more, such as oily skin, do it as often as needed.
6. Beauty Tips For Toning:
This is a common question – “Is toning really important if I cleanse and moisturize my skin regularly?” Yes! Toning is an important element of the cleaning process. A good Facial Cleanser will remove any remaining bits of oil, dirt and debris left behind by the cleanser. Most importantly, Facial Cleanser helps soothe, nourish and hydrate the skin while restoring its delicate pH balance.
7. Beauty Tips For Hydration:
Whatever your skin type, it shouldn’t stop you from moisturizing your skin on a regular basis. Humidification plays a vital role in skin care – keeping it hydrated and preventing it from reddening or flaking. It also helps to prevent the early signs of aging. If you have oily skin, it does not mean that your skin is getting enough nourishment from the oil produced. This is a common misconception. Choose a good gel-based moisturizer and use it regularly.
iii) Beauty Tips For Face Whitening:
You can’t change the color of the skin you were born with unless you go for full skin grafting like MJ. But you can always make it more radiant and youthful inside with these cosmetic tips for face whitening.
- Vitamin C intake in the form of juices such as orange juice / mausambi juice or even a cup of water in the morning with 1 liter of peppered lime or lemon and half a teaspoon of honey is great to start your day with.
- Vitamin A should be an important part of your diet. To tighten and brighten the complexion, include non-fat milk, egg yolks and shellfish in your diet. You should also have foods such as carrots, watermelons and ripe papaya that are colored. The beta carotene in this one is what you should include in your diet.
- Sun exposure should be reduced. Wear a cap or hat or take an umbrella if it’s too hot outside. Use a UVA and UVB sunscreen at least 20 minutes before going out in the sun.
- Scrub the whole body with a little natural scrubber or a mixture of sugar and honey, it works really well. Grind sugar and massage until it dissolves. Dissolved sugar acts like a stopwatch to show you’ve massaged and scrubbed your skin until needed. Daily exfoliation doesn’t have to be vigorous or lengthy. 3-5 minutes is good enough.
- Regular exercise is recommended for people who do not have an active lifestyle, such as housewives.
- Drinking 8-10 glasses of water is essential for a hydrated and toxin free body.
- Sometimes (at least once a month) hire someone or ask someone you are comfortable to scrub your body with castor oil or olive oil and fatty sugar granules (not the granulated ones you use daily).
- If you think extensive care is needed, get a microdermabrasion peel from a reputed clinic once a month. After 4-6 sittings at home, follow with regular care. While taking peels, you are not recommended to bleach. So avoid that.
- If you think extensive care is needed, get a monthly microdermabrasion peel from a reputed clinic. After 4-6 sessions, follow at home with regular care. It is recommended not to bleach while peeling. Remember that.
- If you are someone who does not want to undergo chemical peels, use some natural mask sheets. You can also use bleach that suits your skin. There are a number of bleaching agents available in the market today. Invest in a good brand.
These homemade beauty tips for face whitening should definitely help you brighten the skin tone.
iv) Beauty Tips for Common Facial Problems
18. Beauty Tips For Pimple/Acne:
Inflammation of acne spots can over-stimulate the skin’s pigment-producing cells and cause them to produce too much melanin. Once the blemishes are clear, they often leave small, dark spots on the skin known as post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Due to the higher levels of melanin in darker skin tones, people of color are particularly prone to developing skin discolorations after the acne. While these dark spots will eventually disappear on their own, several measures can be taken to speed up the process.
Here are a few tips for reducing pimples.
19. Beauty Tips For Dark Circles:
Puffy eyes accompanied by dark circles are an indicator of poor health or extreme lack of sleep. But sometimes even additional factors such as dehydration and allergies can cause it. This happens more and more as a person gets older. But it’s not uncommon to find this even in younger people if they don’t get enough rest, or if they have a poor diet. Habits like smoking and drinking too much will only make it worse!
20. For Wrinkles / Anti Aging:
Everyone gets older and with age the skin loses its elasticity, leaving you with those hideous wrinkles that give your age away.
But every once in a while we all come across people we watch and there they just don’t seem to reveal their true age. Wondering how? It can be very simple.
- Good diet.
- Keep fitness. Good health reflects in the skin.
- Avoid bad habits like smoking as they definitely contribute to dull, dry and aging skin.
V) Seasonal Beauty Tips For Face Whitening:
It’s no longer a surprise that seasonal changes affect our skin in different ways, all depending on our skin types. So let’s go through this based on skin type.
21. Seasonal Tips For Oily Skin:
Winter: Moisturizing Cream
People with oily skin types have been living with one misconception for a long time. And that’s that oily skin doesn’t need hydration. Whoever told you that is wrong. Just because the skin generates excess oils doesn’t mean it’s getting enough nourishment. Always make sure to moisturize as required, especially in winter when the skin tends to dry out. Use a gel-based moisturizer for better results.
Summer: Cleansing and Toning
Oily skin is a magnet for dirt and during the summers and with the addition of sweat to the equation, it makes it easier for infections to find a foothold. So clean regularly and tone too. This ensures that the dirt is removed and the pores are closed.
Here are some more tips for oily skin.
22. Seasonal Tips For Dry Skin:
Summer and winter: moisturizing
The most important thing for this type of skin is hydration. Your skin is dry by default and the dryness in the environment can only make the situation worse. So make sure you have that bottle of favorite moisturizer on hand during all seasons and keep your skin hydrated.
23. Seasonal Tips For Combination Skin:
Since combination skin is associated with the problems of both skin types, it is important to keep the skin clean, the pores closed and the skin hydrated. These are the requirements for both skin types. So it’s all about finding the right balance in the routine.
After spending so many years ignoring our ancestors’ centuries of knowledge, we’ve finally admitted that some of the most effective remedies ever are the ones we concoct from our backyard! So here are some of the simplest and most effective face masks.
f. Homemade masks:
24. Simple Avocado Mask:
- Use a ripe avocado, scoop and mash the meat.
- If desired, mix with a tablespoon of honey and/or yogurt.
- Smooth on the face, avoid eyes.
25. Honey Mask:
- Combine a tablespoon of honey and olive oil.
- Add two teaspoons of lemon juice
- Beat in an egg yolk.
- Apply it on the face and let it dry before rinsing
Before applying a mask, open the pores by applying a warm, damp washcloth to the face. After removing the mask, rinse with warm water and then cold. These two are face masks that we can use regardless of your skin type.
Papaya Face Scrub:
Exfoliating is vital for skin rejuvenation. The following facial tip will leave the skin feeling soft and refreshed.
- Mash the flesh of a ripe papaya with a fork.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of ground oatmeal and a teaspoon of sugar.
- Mix into a thick paste.
- Massage into the skin for a few minutes, let it dry.
This is one that you can use regardless of skin type.
Daily hydration is essential and natural ingredients are easy to find in your kitchen. Many homemade moisturizers are made from perishable food items and mixtures should be refrigerated and used within three days to a week.
Cocoa Butter And Egg Moisturizer For Normal Skin:
- Melt two tablespoons of cocoa butter over low heat.
- Separate one egg yolk and add to butter.
- Add two tablespoons of lemon juice.
By using natural oils, fruits, juices and sugars, you can create cleansers, moisturizers and masks in your own kitchen. Search the internet for the countless recipes available, or experiment and create mixes tailored to your own skin.