Few people know that bananas belong to the category of berries. They grow on a tall shrub in which the leaves are close together. Bananas can traditionally be categorised as fruit, but this is partly bad. Mashed potatoes are often prepared from the fruit and consumed in their original form, thus removing the peel. Bananas are known for their rich chemical composition, so many of them are interested in the benefits and damage of fruit. Today we will deal with the main aspects in more detail.
- Bananas are considered an extremely nutritious and energy-valuable fruit. Mature pulp includes natural carbohydrates, fiber, proteins, carbohydrates, pectin, starch, esters, macro and micro elements, vitamins of various groups.
- Sugar appears in the form of glucose, fructose, sucrose. Dietary fiber in combination with organic acids and vitamins makes the fruit indispensable in breastfeeding.
- Particularly valuable substances, of which banana is rich, are magnesium and potassium. They are essential for the full work of the heart muscle, brain and vascular system. Daily consumption of 2 bananas will replace the lack of missing elements.
- In addition to the above ingredients in bananas is a small fraction of fat, beta-carotene, malic acid, choline. When we talk about vitamins, the most valuable is group B, ascorbic acid, retinol, vitamin K, PP.
- Trace elements can be used to distinguish between phosphorus, potassium, zinc, copper, iron, magnesium, sodium, calcium and selenium. The amino acids contained in bananas support all vital functions of the body.
The energy value and the direct caloric content depend on the ripeness of the bananas. Green fruits include only 88 kcal. For ripe bananas, the calorie is 119-121 kcal. If you eat ripe fruit, you will saturate the body with 178 kcal.
Bananas are not diet foods. However, they are often part of the daily menu of people watching the character. A similar feature is achieved due to the nutritional value of the products and their large chemical composition.
The fruits easily satisfy hunger and envelop the walls of the stomach, protecting the internal organ from the development of neoplasms. Those who monitor their weight and follow a strict diet, it is helpful to eat bananas to avoid disorders.
Benefits of bananas
- The composition is rich in vitamins and minerals, which makes it useful to use the fruit for seasonal colds and infections. The products strengthen the immune system, they do not allow microorganisms to accumulate inside.
- B vitamins support the activity of the airways, remove harmful cholesterol from the blood and are responsible for the release of one’s own hemoglobin. All of these qualities are appreciated by non-insulin diabetics.
- Pyridoxine or vitamin B6 increases all metabolic processes in the body. It is responsible for the production of serotonin – a hormone of joy. Regular use of fruit improves the mood and tone of a person’s psycho-emotional state.
- The general group of B vitamins strengthens the nervous system and partially restores cells, improving the digestibility of information and memory. Bananas affect vision by strengthening the muscles of the eyes and lubricating the orbit.
- Regular consumption of fruit helps a person to resist negative factors, increase mental and physical endurance and increase efficiency in general.
- Girls often use banana mash to prepare face masks and hair. Carbohydrates provide energy and strength, controlling blood glucose levels.
- The macro and micro-elements that are part of the composition, especially magnesium with potassium, help the brain and heart. Bananas are useful for normalising blood pressure. The product reduces the possible manifestation of stroke and heart attack.
- Bananas speed up the microcirculation of blood and increase its flow. For this reason, it is useful to eat the composition for people with strong coagulation to prevent the formation of blood clots. A large accumulation of iron prevents the development of anemia.
- Ascorbic acid in combination with tocopherol are considered potent antioxidants. They block the synthesis of free radicals and stop the premature aging of tissues. These enzymes are a serious prevention of oncology.
- Bananas are considered hypertonic because they have the peculiarity of lowering blood pressure. They also normalise the digestive system, fight constipation and diarrhea.
- Ripe fruits should be eaten by adults and children to remove old toxins from the intestines, toxins and parasitic worms. Bananas prevent the appearance of helminths.
- Tryptophan, which is found in bananas, helps to cope with insomnia, it relieves a person of nightmares. The amino acid is combined with B vitamins, increasing “male strength”. As a result of the influx of blood into the genitals, efficiency and also reproductive function increase.
- Yellow fruits are good for people who struggle with nicotine addiction. Just every time you want to smoke. And in the morning after the holiday, you can eat a banana to get rid of the hangover.
Benefits of Bananas for Women
- Beautiful ladies love bananas not only for their taste, but also for their ability to prolong youth. Fruit is often used to create face and hair masks. The composition normalises the water balance and smoothes wrinkles. The means are able to prevent the loss of shock and make it spectacular.
- Doctors recommend using bananas for pregnant girls and breastfed women. The composition stimulates oxytocin production. The hormone is responsible for the quality and quantity of breast milk and also forms the fetal nervous system.
- Pregnant girls also do not have to worry about vitamin deficiency if bananas are consumed throughout pregnancy. It is especially useful to consume fruit in the early stages to deal with nausea during toxicosis and indigestion. Banana is a hypoallergenic product, so it can be safely incorporated into the diet without worrying about the child’s health.
- In addition to the above properties, the banana relieves muscle cramps and lower back pain in PMS and menstruation itself. The fruit replaces the lack of hemoglobin, which is washed away by blood on critical days.
- The common valuable characteristics of fruits are their ability to increase “morale” and mood. Thanks to this, ladies who regularly face stress can survive negative situations without consequences for the psyche. Girls can’t eat and can’t be afraid of uncontrolled hunger, a banana will satisfy him.
The benefits of bananas for men
- Ripe yellow fruits can benefit from a strong half of humanity. Regular intake of bananas increases the quality of sperm and increases their “burning”. This makes it easier for a couple to imagine a child.
- Tryptophan, which is part of the composition, supports the functioning of the male genitals, increases the potential and attractiveness for women.
- Men who play sports need to eat at least 3 bananas a day to maintain physical activity. You can also recover quickly after a workout.
- Fruits help build muscle by combining them with isolated proteins and amino acids (used alone).
- A strong half of the population is more prone to developing cardiovascular disease. Regular consumption of yellow fruit eliminates this possibility, eliminates the formation of blood clots, the occurrence of heart attacks and strokes.
Benefits of Bananas During Pregnancy
Ladies in position often encounter abnormalities in the digestive system. Pregnant girls suffer from constipation or diarrhea. To alleviate the unpleasant symptoms, you need to eat bananas in combination with other fruits.
Many pregnant women face severe toxicosis, which is accompanied by vomiting, apathy and worsening mood. Banana revives and relieves vomiting.
The expectant mother and baby need all the nutrients. The banana replaces the lack of missing elements by creating fetal bone and supporting a woman’s nervous system.
It is no secret that all pregnant girls suffer from swelling of the limbs. The reason is poor removal of salts and accumulation of water in internal organs. Yellow fruits normalise fluid balance and alleviate limb stagnation.
Benefits of Bananas for Weight Loss
The chemical composition of bananas is completely balanced. As a result, the body stops suffering from a lack of valuable elements after consumption. If you constantly sit on a strict diet, you will start to feel tired. This is due to the lack of sugar that is currently in bananas.
To maintain all vital organs, it is essential to organize the intake of amino acids, vitamins and fiber into the body. The fiber fights constipation and helps remove slag. It absorbs toxins and lowers bad cholesterol in the blood.
Weight loss is achieved by accelerating all metabolic processes and, as a result, by breaking down fatty plaques. In addition, the banana quickly satisfies a raging hunger and maintains satiety for a long time.
Banana is known to be a high-calorie food. However, this aspect is completely overlaid by the beneficial properties of the fetus. If you need to eat 300-400 grams saturated with other fruits, then in the case of bananas, 150 grams are enough.
Any diet should be combined with physical activity, the right way to work and rest. With regular exercise, the body quickly consumes calories, as a result of which a person begins to feel exhausted. Banana gives strength and muscle building.
Benefits of green bananas
Green bananas are a vegetable variety. They are also compared to “mini” fruits that are brought from abroad. Experts believe that fruits of this species have not yet fully formed their chemical composition. However, this aspect does not prevent the products from benefiting.
So green bananas affect blood pressure. They bring it back to normal so the fetuses can be consumed hypo and hypertensive. The product compensates for the lack of potassium, which is a serious prevention of cardiovascular diseases.
It is known that such a valuable element as calcium is excreted in the urine. Bananas prevent the loss of beneficial enzymes by strengthening bones and muscle tissue. The fruit prevents any disease of the musculoskeletal system, it forms the skeleton of children.
Few people know that bananas can be eaten with a peel. This will allow you to reduce the motility of the intestinal tract and also provide serious help in the treatment of peptic ulcers, gastritis, diarrhea and general dehydration of the body.
Benefits and damage of dried bananas
During heat treatment, fresh bananas secrete carbohydrates and also contribute to their increase. Dried bananas therefore have a high calorie content, but at the same time retain 98% of their valuable substances.
Per 100 g. The product corresponds to 345 kcal. Many people do not take risks, including dried fruit in their diet, but in vain. Just eat 1 handful of the mixture daily to saturate the body with potassium, manganese, magnesium and calcium.
Due to its high calorie content and high sugar accumulation, dried fruit is contraindicated in people with any obesity and in diabetics. However, bananas can be treated by children instead of chocolate to cheer them up and work.
Dried bananas are useful for people with exhausted hair, exfoliating nails, gray skin tone. The fruits restore the natural pigmentation of the epidermis, fight against alopecia of females and males, discolor the nails (useful for smokers).
The hypoallergenic composition has a regenerating and toning effect on the body. Dried bananas treat constipation, anemia, chronic gastrointestinal disease and weakened immunity. The large accumulation of ascorbic acid helps resist viruses during the spread of SARS.
Damage from bananas
Bananas have certain contraindications. Therefore, they cannot be eaten with thrombophlebitis, high blood viscosity, diabetes, obesity, symptoms of ischemia.
Bananas rarely cause allergies, but you should not abuse them. In addition, high calorie content can damage the body, try to eat a maximum of 2 fruits a day (women), 3 fruits (men).
There is too much starch in unripe bananas, so it is necessary to eat them strictly. The element is difficult to digest, it rots in the digestive tract.
Green bananas can cause constipation (rare cases), bloating, excessive gas production. To avoid damage to health, try not to eat unripe fruit more than 1 piece a day.
Damage to bananas lies in their pre-processing before transport. Bananas are treated with pesticides, the most common of which are E230-232. Phenolic compounds allow fruits to stay fresh for a long time, but can also cause cancer. Bananas must be thoroughly washed with soda before eating.
The fruit should not be introduced into the diet of children under 1 year. Doctors say that in the younger generation, bloating, diarrhea and general stool disorders may begin. Overseas fetuses can cause allergies to develop in the immature body. Accumulation of vitamin K often causes anemia and jaundice in children.